At least 16 students fall ill after consuming hostel food in Tripura
AGARTALA | OCT 18, 2019:
As many as sixteen of 20 nursing students from RGM Hospital were admitted in a hospital on Friday after they displayed symptoms of food poisoning in Kailasahar.
The incident has triggered panic among the students residing in the hostel following the incident.
However, one Subarna Mahishya Das (21) a nursing student condition is stated to be serious. It is alleged that despite the serious condition of the student the hostel authority is yet to inform the guardians of the students.
Reportedly, the students fell sick after they allegedly consumed food from the hostel.
Further details in this regard are awaited.