TNT JOBS | June 30, 2019:
Applications are invited for Directorate of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya Recruitment:Staff Nurse (107 Posts).
The Director of Health Service (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong invites application in Standard Form along with 2 Passport size photo from eligible candidates who are are bonafide citizens of India for the posts of Staff Nurse.
Name of the Post:- Staff Nurse
• No of posts:- 107 (One Hundred Seven)
• Age limit:- 18- 27 years as on 01-01-2019. Upper age relaxation up to 10 years for SC/ST candidates.
• The scale of pay:- Rs. 30,300/- (Level-8) of the Revised Pay structure.
• Essential Qualification:- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/ B.Sc. Nursing from Recognized Institution by Indian Nursing Council Nursing Council and Registered under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
• Additional:- Knowledge of Khasi/Jaintia/Garo language.
How to apply for Staff Nurse Vacancy in Meghalaya Health Service
The application form is to be submitted with effect from 8th July 2019 to 31st July 2019 from 11:00 A.M to 4:00 P.M. No application sent through the post will be accepted.
Application form to be supported with the following documents duly attested:-
• Valid Registration Certificate under Meghalaya Nursing Council.
• Certificate possessing General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)/B.Sc. Nursing and higher qualifications from Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
• Mark Sheet(s) from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
• Mark Sheet of Secondary School Leaving Certificate & Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate.
• Character Certificate from the Institution last Passed.
• Birth Certificate or SSLC Admit Card.
• Scheduled Tribe/ Scheduled Cast certificate.
Note:- Only the above-mentioned documents are to submit.
A written examination will be held on the 24th of August, 2019. The Maximum marks for the Written Examination will 100 marks.
The questions for the written examination will be as per the INC prescribed GNM/ B.Sc.(N) syllabus and the marks against the subjects are as bellows:-
• Anatomy & Physiology:- 10 Marks
• Nutrition:- 10 Marks
• Nursing Foundation:- 10 Marks
• Microbiology:- 10 Marks
• Medical & Surgical Nursing:- 10 Marks
• Child Health Nursing:- 10 Marks
• Mental Health Nursing:- 10 Marks
• Community Health Nursing:- 10 Marks
• Midwifery:- 10 Marks
• Nursing Administration:- 10 Marks
The Questions for the Written Examination will be of Multiple Choice Question, carrying 1 (one) mark each.
Time for the Written Examination will be 3 hours, i.e. from 10 A.M to 1 P.M.
Venue for Written Examination
• St. Anthony's Higher Secondary School, Laitumkhrah, Shillong.
• St. Anthony's College, Laitumkhrah, Shillong.
Reservation will be as per the Reservation Policy of the State of Meghalaya, i.e.
• Open Category (15%):- 16 posts
• Khasi & Jaintia Category (40%):- 43 posts
• Garo Category (40%):- 43 posts
• Scheduled Tribe & Scheduled Caste Category (5%):- 5 posts
The Application Form is to be submitted in the Office of the Director of Health Services (MI), Laitumkhrah, Shillong on working days between 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
For More details click here