- Current Affairs
- Entertainment and Lifestyle
The official mentor of Femina Miss India 2020, Neha Dupia, on Monday, announced the names of 31 finalists from each state.
This will be the 57th edition of the beauty pageant, with the grand finale scheduled for February 2021.
Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, they will hold the pageant in four phases, three of which would be online.
They would narrow down the 31 finalists to the top 15, who will then proceed to Mumbai.
The reduced number of contestants will allow the organisation to maintain adequate social distancing protocols.
The names of the finalists from the Northeast are as follows:
1. Lalmuansangi Varte from Mizoram
2. Chayanika Debnath from Tripura
3. Tanvi Marak from Meghalaya
4. Maria Chanu from Manipur
5. Zuchobeni Tungoe from Nagaland
6. Amrita Kashyap from Assam
7. Reetika Chettri from Sikkim
8. Millo Meena from Arunachal
(Edited by Ladiangti Rani)