- Current Affairs
- States News
- TNT Impact
- Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Business and Finance
Last year Ketholeno Kense from Nagaland earned herself a spot on the Kingfisher calendar for 2014, having won the fifth edition of Kingfisher Supermodels Hunt 2014. This year, with India's longest running model hunt back, another contestant from the Northeast is making the waves on the show as she competes for the Kingfisher Supermodels 3 title.
Here are five things about Pinky Tamang, the contestant for the Kingfisher Supermodel 2015:
1. This northeast beauty is a fresher in the modeling world but is already making heads turn in the modeling industry.
2. Hailing from Siliguri, her unique looks and confidence has made her a strong contender for the Kingfisher Supermodel 3 title.
3. She says that her biggest asset is her body and her biggest fear on the show is to walk on the ramp and have a garment malfunction.
4. She loves to dance when she is not modeling and her inspiration comes from her parents.
5. She is most confident about herself and with her highlighted cheek and killer innocent smile, she just might win the hearts of the viewers.
(Feature Image: goodtimes.ndtv.com)