Tripura: Man electrocuted to death after coming in contact with high voltage wire
By Our Reporter | September 26, 2018
A middle aged labour got electrocuted today near Netaji Chowmuhani area this morning.
The incident took place when the labour was working at a building construction site and suddenly came in contact with the power line and died on the spot.
On being informed, a huge police force along with fire service reached the spot and recovered the body which was in a pathetic condition.
The identity of the labour is yet to be known and police is further investigating the case.