TNT Notification | April 11, 2019: In its latest Examination Notification No.08/2019-CMS, Union Public Service Commission has announced that it will hold UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019(CMS) on 21st July 2019 for recruitment to its 965 nos of vacant Medical Officer posts in various Central Government Departments.
Post Name:- Medical Officer
- No of Posts:- 956 Posts
Department Wise Vacancy Details
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways:- 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services:- 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services:- 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council:- 7 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation:- 362 Posts
Upper age limit:- 32 years as on 1st August 2019 i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1987 Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification:- Must have passed the written and practical parts of final MBBS Examination.
How to apply for UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online only through UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.infrom 10-04-2019 to 06-05-2019.
- For Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates:- Nil
- For all other candidates:- Rs. 200/-
The applicant can pay the application fee either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India (Pay by cash) or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Scheme of Exam:- The exam will contain two parts
- Part I- Computer Based Examination of 500 marks– Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
- Part II: Personality Test of 100 Marks– Candidates who qualify in the computer-based examination will be called for Interview/ Personality Test to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The Interview/ Personality Test will carry 100 marks.
Important Dates for UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019
- The online application will start from- 10-04-2019
- The online application will be closed on:- 06-05-2019 till 6:00 PM
- The Last date for Payment of Fee:- 06-05-2019 till 6:00 PM
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 13-05-2019 to 20-05-2019 till 6.00 PM
- Date of Withdrawing Online Application 23-04-2019 to 30-04-2019 till 06:00 PM
- Date of Exam:- 21-07-2019.
For more details and UPSC Exam Syllabus, Please go through the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2019 official notification or visit www.upsconline.nic.in