- Current Affairs
- States News
- TNT Impact
- Entertainment and Lifestyle
- Business and Finance
916 persons recruited for Covid Care Centres (CCCs) not to mention the doctors.
30.8 cr spent on setting up of CCCs.
For safety and quarantine of health workers: 2.67 cr spent on hotels and guest houses
25 Corona Care Centres with 1205 bed capacity set up across the state
When Meghalaya was created, state had no Biosafety level (BSL) lab II testing centres but in a span of two months, we have managed to set up two BSL II labs, one in Tura Civil hospital and one in Pasteur Institute in Shillong.
And so far, we have managed to conduct 52,804 RTPCR tests.
Health including NHM: 272.2 cr
Revenue: 23.7 cr
PM Cares: 3.5 cr
CM Relief: 7.4 cr
CM Special Grant: 14.7 cr
Mining and Geology: 8.9 cr
Labour dept.: 51 crore
C&RD dept.: 15.1 cr
Urban dept.: 3.5 crore
NHM: 43.4 cr
State Disaster: 23.4 cr
PM Assistance: 3.5 cr
CM Relief Fund: 7.4 cr
NEC: 3 cr
MP Scheme: 1 cr
• seeks break up of expenditure incurred district-wise
• number of quarantine centres run by the government and communities • number of hotels and guest houses rented by the government
• quantity of food items supplied to the quarantine centres • money was incurred to purchase the safety kits (PPE, Sanitizers, etc.)
• number of testing centres set up in all 11 districts • total expenditure incurred to provide to daily wage earners
Lahkmen replies: We have communicated with the Centre and will continue to communicate.
BAD minister replies: Will look into the matter, seek a report and decision will be taken only after detailed report is received. Can't give assurance.