Fire breaks out near Bethany Hospital in Shillong

Police suspect that the fire started due to a leaking gas cylinder, though the same is yet to be ascertained.
Fire breaks out near Bethany Hospital in Shillong
Fire at Bethany Hospital in ShillongTNT PHOTO

SHILLONG:

A fire broke out at a fast-food corner near Bethany Hospital in Shillong, Meghalaya during the rush hours of Monday, the 22nd of February.

Sources informed that the shop, which belongs to one Ripil Rymbai, was engulfed by the raging flame.

Police suspect that the fire started due to a leaking gas cylinder, though the same is yet to be ascertained.

Eyewitnesses said that fire tenders arrived on time to douse the flame and prevent it from spreading to nearby shops.

No casualty was reported at the incident.

TheNortheastToday - Read From North East (TNT)
www.thenortheasttoday.com