Assam: Fire breaks out at RG Baruah Road
GUWAHATI, June 25, 2018: A massive fire broke out on the third floor of a multi-storeyed building located near Nursery area at RG Baruah Road on Sunday
According to reports, the fire broke out around 4.30 pm in the Nirvana Apartment, apparently due to an electric short circuit.
A resident of the building, said that electrical works of the third floor was going on for the past few days which completely gutted an airhostess training institute where furnishing work was going on.
Following the fire, the RG Baruah Road witnessed massive congestion.
More details are awaited.
Featured image: G-Plus