- Current Affairs
- Entertainment and Lifestyle
Around thirty shops and private residences were gutted in the fire that occurred at Gandhi market in Daporijo under the Upper Subansiri district of Arunachal Pradesh on Monday.
According to the Arunachal Times, it was suspected that the cause of the fire, that broke out around 2 am, could be due to an electric short circuit.
No casualties were reported, but properties worth crore of rupees were reportedly damaged.
The public alleged that the fire service reached the spot after everything was reduced to ashes.
(Edited by Gabriel G Momin)